Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Let's do this!

Even though I had finished up my payroll business responsibilities I had a ton of real life stuff to catch up on. Pretty much done with everything and the grind has already begun. I have set someridiculously high goals for myself in this month of February but if I can just come close to reaching them I'll be happy. Monday was the first day on the grind. I put in 200 games and ran so bad for the first 160 and I think that if I can mentally handle a day like that with that much volume and running so bad I should be able to handle 200 games a day running descent.



My Goals for this month are as follows:
  • 4k Double or Nothings
  • 7% ROI
  • 2900 Profit
  • Move up to the $20 Buy Ins by March
  • Purchase a 20" Monitor from the Pokerstars store
  • Ballance Family, Poker, and Exercise

2 comments:

  1. You need to do something about your graph pictures lol. Nobody can read that.

    Idk how close I'm going to get to my goals this month as I'm missing 5 days of grinding so like 1k games, but hoping to put in 3k still.

    Take Maney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm gonna hit the games but don't know about profit as I'm running so bad atm.

    ReplyDelete